Na graničnim prelazima teretna vozila satima čekaju na izlaz, najduže na Šidu - 4 sata
20. maj 06:14
17. septembar 2024 16:27
podeli vest
Foto: TANJUG/STR
BRUSSELS - No trilateral meeting was held in Tuesday's round of the EU-facilitated Belgrade-Pristina dialogue in Brussels after Pristina rejected the meeting in spite of Belgrade's insistence on it being held, a source in Belgrade's delegation told Tanjug.
"Pristina's chief negotiator Besnik Bislimi did not accept discussions about a Community of Serb Municipalities, postal services and the issue of the bridge on the Ibar in direct discussions with Belgrade. That is a clear indicator Pristina is essentially refusing to take part in dialogue and the normalisation process," the source said.
Belgrade's delegation, headed by the director of the government Office for Kosovo-Metohija Petar Petkovic, met with the EU special envoy for the Belgrade-Pristina dialogue Miroslav Lajcak and his team earlier in the day.
Another bilateral meeting is due to be held, Tanjug's correspondent reported.
19. maj 18:56
19. maj 16:49
19. maj 16:48
19. maj 16:43
19. maj 13:37
17. maj 14:10
17. maj 10:13
15. maj 13:16
20. maj 06:20
20. maj 00:14
19. maj 22:50
9. mart 18:01
1. mart 09:00
22. februar 10:32
15. februar 09:00