Marko Đurić: Ponoš vodi kampanju uvreda i lične mržnje protiv predsednika Srbije
22. maj 23:03
4. januar 2023 18:34
podeli vest
Foto: Shutterstock.com/Mark Van Scyoc, ilustracija
WASHINGTON - The US State Department on Wednesday said it had no announcement to make at this time about a possible visit to Serbia by special Western Balkan envoy Gabriel Escobar after Orthodox Christmas.
The State Department was responding to a Tanjug query whether Escobar would travel to Belgrade next week.
Earlier in the day, Tanjug was also told that the State Department's senior adviser Derek Chollet would not be travelling to the Western Balkan region for the time being.
We have no announcement to make about trips at this time, the State Department said in response to a query whether Chollet would soon visit the Western Balkans.
In mid-December, Chollet cancelled a trip to the Western Balkans due to a coronavirus infection, but said he would visit the region at the beginning of this year.
22. maj 23:03
22. maj 19:59
22. maj 19:14
22. maj 19:00
22. maj 15:54
22. maj 21:43
22. maj 20:38
22. maj 19:16
22. maj 14:12
22. maj 13:35
22. maj 09:28
17. maj 14:10
22. maj 23:51
22. maj 23:48
22. maj 23:10
22. maj 22:11
9. mart 18:01
1. mart 09:00
22. februar 10:32
15. februar 09:00
22. maj 19:28
21. maj 23:52
21. maj 22:25
22. maj 15:27
22. maj 18:16
22. maj 18:19