Aleksandar Vučić: Razgovor sa Sijem najveća čast, pripremao sam se za razgovore
24. maj 09:34
16. januar 2023 14:47
podeli vest
Foto: TANJUG/VLADIMIR ŠPORČIĆ
BELGRADE - Serbian PM Ana Brnabic said on Monday recent hacker attacks by the hacker group Anonymous had taken down only one website in Serbia - the website of the national weather service.
Brnabic noted that the website was outside the system of government-run websites but that that would have to change.
"None (of the websites in the government-run system) were under threat. That does not mean we are strong enough, we must work more. Those who want to take down our websites cannot do that," Brnabic told a Guard House press conference.
Responding to questions from reporters, Defence Minister Milos Vucevic said the websites of the Serbian Armed Forces and the Defence Ministry had been targeted by continuous hacker attacks but that the Military Security Agency and other state agencies had successfully defended the portals.
"I can say we have defended ourselves from those hacker attacks. We analysed what countries the cyber attack came from - it came from the region and a part of it came from Europe, but we have the capabilities to defend ourselves from such attacks," Vucevic said.
23. maj 19:48
23. maj 17:42
23. maj 16:00
22. maj 14:12
22. maj 13:35
22. maj 09:28
24. maj 08:12
24. maj 07:20
24. maj 07:07
23. maj 22:57
23. maj 18:48
23. maj 11:22
23. maj 06:26
9. mart 18:01
1. mart 09:00
22. februar 10:32
15. februar 09:00
22. maj 15:27
22. maj 18:16
22. maj 18:19