Aleksandar Vučić: Razgovor sa Sijem najveća čast, pripremao sam se za razgovore
24. maj 09:34
11. jul 2025 17:22
podeli vest
Foto: Ministarstvo pravde
BELGRADE - The Serbian Ministry of Justice said on Friday it had been targeted by hacker attacks since July 4.
The hacker attacks culminated in an attack on the Data Centre, due to which network access to the centre has been switched off completely, it said in a statement.
To prevent unforeseeable consequences such as database deletion or data locking by hackers and subsequent requests for ransom (like in the case of the National Institute of Geodesy or the national electric power company EPS), ICT specialists at the ministry have completely switched off network access to the Data Centre in collaboration with the Office for Information Technologies and e-Government and Telekom Srbija, it said.
This is an evident attack on the Serbian judiciary, the ministry said, voicing concern that malicious attacks on databases of the judicial system might have to do with the current situation in the country and forms of hybrid warfare.
23. maj 19:48
23. maj 17:42
23. maj 16:00
22. maj 14:12
22. maj 13:35
22. maj 09:28
24. maj 08:12
24. maj 07:20
24. maj 07:07
23. maj 22:57
23. maj 18:48
23. maj 11:22
23. maj 06:26
9. mart 18:01
1. mart 09:00
22. februar 10:32
15. februar 09:00
22. maj 15:27
22. maj 18:16
22. maj 18:19