Vučić: Rusija nije u jednostavnoj poziciji, ali nije lako pobediti Rusiju; mir najbolje rešenje
18. maj 15:09
4. maj 2023 14:29
podeli vest
Foto: TANJUG/STR
BELGRADE - The 13-year-old boy who killed eight children and a security guard in a shooting spree in a primary school in downtown Belgrade on Wednesday was not under the influence of psychoactive substances when he committed the crime, the lawyer of the boy's family told Tanjug on Thursday.
Irina Borovic said the boy, identified as Kosta K, had been tested for the substances at the Military Medical Academy in Belgrade and that the test results were negative.
She also said he had been interviewed by a team of doctors at the Child and Adolescent Neurology and Psychiatry Clinic in Belgrade last night and would undergo further examinations in the days to come.
Borovic said the boy's father, who is in 48-hour detention, was scheduled to appear before the high public prosecutor on Friday morning and likely to be placed in custody.
Six other children and a teacher were wounded in the attack.
Two of the wounded children remain in critical condition.
18. maj 15:09
18. maj 15:08
18. maj 14:38
18. maj 14:21
18. maj 08:40
18. maj 14:28
17. maj 14:10
17. maj 10:13
15. maj 13:16
18. maj 14:46
18. maj 14:10
18. maj 13:40
18. maj 14:28
18. maj 12:15
18. maj 11:05
9. mart 18:01
1. mart 09:00
22. februar 10:32
15. februar 09:00
17. maj 16:47
17. maj 16:46
17. maj 06:42