Vučić sa Tarabom: Zahvalnost Slovačkoj na podršci teritorijalnom integritetu Srbije
18. maj 12:49
10. oktobar 2023 16:54
podeli vest
Foto: TANJUG/STRAHINJA AĆIMOVIĆ
BELGRADE - The chief public prosecutor of the Higher Public Prosecutor's Office in Belgrade Nenad Stefanovic announced on Tuesday the prosecutor's office had raised an indictment against the father of a teenage boy who killed ten people - including nine children - and wounded six others - including five children - in a May 3 shooting spree in a primary school in downtown Belgrade.
At a press conference, Stefanovic said Vladimir Kecmanovic had been charged with the criminal offence of grave criminal act against general safety.
The 267-page indictment says Kecmanovic's inappropriate storage of firearms enabled his son to obtain the weapon he committed the massacre with.
Stefanovic also said Kecmanovic was suspected of having trained the 13-year-old boy to handle and shoot from air guns and firearms over a period of one year before the tragedy at the Vladislav Ribnikar Primary School.
Stefanovic said the boy's mother had been charged with unauthorised possession of ammunition.
Galerija
18. maj 12:49
18. maj 12:47
18. maj 11:41
17. maj 20:27
18. maj 12:21
18. maj 12:15
18. maj 12:14
18. maj 11:59
17. maj 14:10
17. maj 10:13
15. maj 13:16
18. maj 12:15
18. maj 11:05
16. maj 23:50
9. mart 18:01
1. mart 09:00
22. februar 10:32
15. februar 09:00
17. maj 16:47
17. maj 16:46
17. maj 06:42