Ministarstvo spoljnih poslova Srbije osudilo napad na nuklearnu elektranu u Ujedinjenim Arapskim Emiratima
18. maj 17:50
15. januar 2025 14:54
podeli vest
Foto: TANJUG/RADE PRELIĆ
BRUSSELS - The head of the Serbian government Office for Kosovo-Metohija Petar Petkovic walked out of Brussels discussions on Wednesday over Pristina's and Albin Kurti's institutional violence against Serbs in Kosovo-Metohija and a closure of numerous Serbian institutions in the province earlier in the day, a source in Belgrade's delegation has told Tanjug.
Petkovic is also Belgrade's chief negotiator in the dialogue with Pristina.
A Belgrade-Pristina commission on missing persons was due to meet in Brussels on Wednesday to mark the start of implementation of agreements reached in the dialogue.
The source said current conditions, created by Kurti to undermine the dialogue and an agreement on missing persons, made the holding of the meeting impossible.
The so-called Kosovo Police raided all buildings of Serbian government institutions south of the Ibar River in Kosovo-Metohija this morning, seizing the buildings of the interim authorities in Gracanica, Kosovo Polje, Lipljan, Orahovac, Gnjilane, Vucitrn, Ugljare and the Coordination Centre offices in Novi Badovac.
In a post on X, Petkovic wrote that Pristina and Kurti had chosen a path of violence and unilateral moves and that such moves put the dialogue itself into question.
18. maj 17:50
18. maj 17:34
18. maj 16:35
18. maj 14:04
18. maj 14:02
18. maj 12:49
18. maj 11:28
18. maj 08:40
18. maj 18:20
18. maj 17:12
18. maj 17:06
18. maj 18:20
18. maj 17:34
18. maj 15:21
18. maj 15:18
17. maj 14:10
17. maj 10:13
15. maj 13:16
18. maj 17:11
18. maj 16:31
18. maj 16:05
18. maj 16:05
18. maj 14:28
18. maj 12:15
18. maj 11:05
9. mart 18:01
1. mart 09:00
22. februar 10:32
15. februar 09:00
18. maj 11:30
17. maj 16:47
17. maj 16:46