Vučić: Tokom prijateljskog razgovora sa Alijevim potvrđeni bliski odnosi Srbije i Azerbejdžana
17. maj 20:27
19. mart 2026 18:05
podeli vest
Foto: Preuzet video
DOHA - The Serbian MFA continues evacuation flights from war-stricken regions in the Middle East, the ministry's State Secretary Damjan Jovic said on Thursday, adding that some 250 Serbian nationals who had been stranded in Qatar, Kuwait and Bahrein would be evacuated from Doha during the day.
"Logistically, this is the most demanding operation we have carried out to date. Throughout the night, we were transporting our people and taking them from Bahrein and Kuwait to Qatar via Saudi Arabia. The procedures were very complex, but we are all aboard," Jovic said.
Noting that around 250 people would return to Serbia safely, Jovic said the country was looking after its citizens.
17. maj 12:03
16. maj 18:41
16. maj 17:49
16. maj 17:45
16. maj 16:00
17. maj 20:16
17. maj 16:12
17. maj 16:06
17. maj 14:10
17. maj 10:13
15. maj 13:16
17. maj 23:04
17. maj 20:45
17. maj 20:32
16. maj 23:50
16. maj 23:19
16. maj 23:17
17. maj 18:55
17. maj 18:40
17. maj 11:27
9. mart 18:01
1. mart 09:00
22. februar 10:32
15. februar 09:00
17. maj 16:47
17. maj 16:46
17. maj 06:42