Milićević potpisao prvi ugovor o realizaciji letnjeg kampa za mlade iz dijaspore
18. maj 15:21
3. maj 2023 15:52
podeli vest
Foto: TANJUG/JADRANKA ILIĆ
BELGRADE - Belgrade Police Chief Veselin Milic said on Wednesday the perpetrator of a deadly school shooting in downtown Belgrade this morning had planned the attack beforehand and had made a detailed plan of the school building and a list of victims.
At an extraordinary press conference, Milic said the suspect, aged 13 and identified as Kosta K, had called the police after the crime to tell them that he had shot several people.
His motives remain unknown, Milic said, noting that the shooting represented an unprecedented crime in his 25-year career as a police officer.
"According to information gathered so far, the suspect planned the crime for a month," Milic said.
"He had a 9 mm pistol with three magazines and a small-calibre pistol that he took from his father's flat, as well as four Molotov cocktails. Upon arriving at the school, he immediately produced the pistol and fired at the security guard," Milic said.
The security guard, aged 51, and seven girls and one boy, aged 12 to 14, were killed and six other children - four boys and two girls - and a teacher aged 53 were wounded in the attack.
Milic said two of the six wounded children were in critical condition.
Interior Minister Bratislav Gasic said the attacker's father had been arrested and would be subject to all measures required by law.
18. maj 15:21
18. maj 15:11
18. maj 15:09
18. maj 15:08
18. maj 08:40
18. maj 14:28
17. maj 14:10
17. maj 10:13
15. maj 13:16
18. maj 14:46
18. maj 14:10
18. maj 13:40
18. maj 14:28
18. maj 12:15
18. maj 11:05
9. mart 18:01
1. mart 09:00
22. februar 10:32
15. februar 09:00
17. maj 16:47
17. maj 16:46
17. maj 06:42